Procedures and Precautions for Ingrown Toenail Removal
An Ingrown toenail is a worst problem that occurs in our toes due to several circumstances, that leads to a painful and uncomfortable situation. Thus it becomes a difficult condition for a patient. But a person can easily cure such problem by taking treatments and precautions. There are many types of methods of treatments that include self treatment and doctor treatment. Both are easy and managable. It becomes very easy to cure ingrown toenail if useful procedures are taken in time.
Some of the useful procedures for an Ingrown Toenail Removal are:
1) Soft your feet in a mixture of hot water (as hot as you can stand it) and Epsom salt . Do this for 15-30 minutes at least twice daily. On the one hand the toe nail is softened, on the other hand, it prevents the nail inflamed.
2) Take a cotton ball, a pair of tweezers and something sharp, such as a tool that can be used to remove the cuticles .
3) Cutting your toenails, with caution around the ingrown portion . Make sure your toenail to cut perfectly straight without leave pointed parts at the edges.
4) Removed with tweezers a little piece of cotton wool .
5) Hold the cotton piece in the tweezers to the corner of the toenail that is ingrown .
6) Use something pointed to the cotton press in the corner under the toenail, don’t press too hard or you’ll hurt yourself!
7) The swab should form in the corner of a small ball under your toenail . It must not be so large that it protrudes through the top of your toenail, but make sure it is not too small.
8) The batting will stay there by itself, if it is inserted properly . Checking in once a day to ensure that it is still there, and replace it if it falls out.
9) Carrying infective ointment to the affected point and keep them bandaged .
10) Give your toes some air ! Do not wear socks or shoes when you get home.
11) If you think the batting there and treat your feet well, should your ingrown toenail to grow within a few weeks out.
So these are some of the several important steps to get rid of Ingrown Toenail…go through it, surely it will going to help you. Stay Safe and live a Healthy-Wealthy life.