Today nail problems have become a major ill that need to get cured within time before it become serious. One of the major nail problem is ‘Ingrown Toenail’, that is a pathetic problem which results in a painful and uncomfortable situation.
It’s possible to cure if useful precautions are taken. Here we will discuss some tips and precautions to take if an ingrown toenail occurs.
How to prevent the growing of toenails
1) Keep your toenails on a reasonable length and cut them straight . Rounded nails grow more easily into the skin and cause problems.
– Use toenail clippers or a good pair of nail scissors for toenail cutting. Normal clippers are too small to contain sharp edges at the corners are.
- It is best to cut the toenails about every 2 to 3 weeks. Unless your nails grow really fast, ingrowth is more likely when you often reaping.
2) Wear the right shoe size.
Little shoes to put pressure on the toes and cause to grow.
Try to wear front open or loose-fitting clothing to avoid pressure on your toes. Since your toes should also be covered, use bandages or socks with sandals (yes, that’s old-fashioned, but it is better than to receive an operation).
3) Once you get ingrown toenails, it is likely that you will get it again, so taking steps to prevent this
1) Soft your feet in a hot water bath with calming supplements as often as you can to keep the skin supple and fight off infection. Do this until the toenail is no longer grown.
2) Attempts to use any nail polish, are grown during your toenails. Unnecessary chemicals in the vicinity of the point can cause infection.
3) Don’t remove cuticles of your toenails, because that irritates it and letting it grow more
1) If your ingrown toenail is really swollen or pus around him, he is very likely to become infected. Ask your doctor for some antibiotics before you einlegst the batting. Be aware that antibiotics reduce the infection only but can not grow out of the nail, so should the batting method must always be used together with antibiotics.
2) If the batting method with any of the antibiotics to work, ask your doctor or podiatrist, as you may have to remove the nail surgically.
3) Your toenail is very susceptible to infection if it is to grow, so do your best so that it stays clean and covered to prevent serious consequences.
WHAT YOU NEED (In Ingrown toenail condition)
- Soothing additives
- Cottonwool ball
- Something sharp, like a cuticle remover